Challenge Winners Announced for the First-Ever JA Fundraising Friday!
Author: Katie Ballance
Published: Thursday, 09 Apr 2020
Our first JA Fundraising Friday Challenge got the ball rolling on our upcoming JA Bowl-a-Thon. Thank you to all who participated! The winners of our very first JA Fundraising Friday Challenges go to:
Congratulations winners! Way to lead the way on the very first challenge.
Now it's time for our weekly JA Fundraising Friday Challenge. During this time, we know how important it is to stay connected and what better way to do that than with social media.
This Week's JA Fundraising Friday Challenge (April 10 - April 16)
JA Social Media Invasion Challenge
To win this week's challenge, you must complete one of the following options (1 - 3) below:
1. Share a post from Junior Achievement of Central Maryland's social media channels on your company's social media page.
- Use the JA Bowl-a-Thon hashtag #JABowlMD
2. Create an orginial social media post featuring JA/JA Bowl-a-Thon on your company's social media page.
- Tag Junior Achievement of Central Maryland and use the hashtag #JABowlMD
3. Send an internal email that shares your company's QGiv page.
- Please CC or forward this email communication to Paige McFeely, PMcFeely@JAMaryland.org, or your email may not be counted.
You must ALSO incorporate one of the following items in your post or email:
- Nominate 3 people to join in on your JA Bowl-a-Thon efforts by tagging them.
- Include a photograph from a previous JA experience and share its impact.
Don't forget to tag Junior Achievement of Central Maryland and use the hashtag #JABowlMD on your post or it may not be counted! For ease, see our social media channels below:
- Facebook - Junior Achievement of Central Maryland
- Twitter - JA_Maryland
- LinkedIn - Junior Achievement Central Maryland
- Instagram - JaofCentralMD
Date: You will have from Friday, April 10 to Thursday, April 16 to complete this challenge. Winners will be announced on Friday, April 17.
Good luck JA Bowl-a-Thon teams and bowlers. Keep striking through these challenges to help our JA students succeed!